Screenshots of Adobe software applications can be taken and used in TAFE Queensland educational material providing Adobe's guidelines are followed.
TAFE Queensland has been granted permission by Adobe Inc. to use full as well as partial screenshots of Adobe's current products in TAFE Queensland educational material.
Refer to the full guideline on Adobe's website. Below is a brief summary of what you should do:
1. Do not use any screenshots from Adobe beta products or other products that have not been commercially released by Adobe.
2. Your use may not be obscene or pornographic and may not be disparaging, defamatory, or libellous to Adobe, any of its products, or any other person or entity
3. Do not use screenshots that contain third-party content.
4. Do not directly or indirectly imply Adobe sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement.
5. Do not use the screenshot in a comparative advertisement.
6. Use full product name at the first or most prominent mention (such as "Adobe Dreamweaver software").
7. Attribute the screenshot with the statement : "Adobe product name screenshot, reprinted with permission from Adobe Inc.
8. If using any Adobe trademarks, include the trademark attribution statement: "[List of marks used, with 'Adobe' first, if used, followed by other Adobe marks used, in alphabetical order] are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries."
When attributing screenshot of any Adobe product, include the full Adobe product name followed by "reprinted with permission from Adobe Inc."
Adobe Acrobat tools menu screenshot, reprinted with permission from Adobe Inc.