The National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Plan is an evidence-based policy framework designed to guide policies and programs to improve Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health over the next decade until 2023.
Five manuals used in Indigenous and remore primary health care in Australia.
• CARPA Standard Treatment Manual, 6th edition
• Minymaku Kutju Tjukurpa Women’s Business Manual, 5th edition
• Clinical Procedures Manual for remote and rural practice, 3rd edition
• Medicines Book for Aboriginal Health Workers, 3rd edition
• Reference Book for the Remote Primary Health Care Manuals
PCC4U promotes the inclusion of palliative care education as an integral part of all medical, nursing, and allied health undergraduate and entry to practice training, and ongoing professional development.